Google Analytics reports lay out vital information about your website’s performance. Analytics reports tell us how visitors are interacting with your website.
We can see things such as:
- How many people visited the website
- How many of them were new visitors vs. returning visitors
- How long they stayed active on the website
- How they found the website
- What pages they visited while they were browsing the website
We can use this information to help us understand how people are interacting with the website once they find it, as this allows us to see which pages of the website are performing well and which pages people are viewing when they leave the website, which may indicate a need for improvement.
Do you know how to interpret your analytics? If not, click HERE for the breakdown of what each item means.