We are able to find out which terms people are using to search for services in your area by using various tools which pull data from Google’s search function. This data contains information such as which search terms people are using, searches similar to those as well as the average number of searches per month, all broken down by geographic location. If you have any questions about the search terms being used for your website, you can always contact our support team for more information.
Articles in this section
- How do I find out what my visitors are searching for?
- Why did my ranking change?
- Can I talk to someone about my marketing plan?
- How do I find my website?
- What are analytics?
- How do I read my analytics?
- When should I see results from PPC (Pay Per Click)?
- When should I see results from SEO or organic searches?