Not sure how to add a function to your site? No need to worry. If you have a business problem, you can be reassured that somebody somewhere has created an online application to solve it.
What are the advantages of having third party plug-ins on my website?
- Putting third party applications on your website makes everything more manageable for you because you have all of your marketing and customer retention efforts in one place!
- Third party plug-ins, especially review aggregators like DemandForce and CustomerLink, add backlinks to your shop's website — an important part of any successful SEO plan!
What kind of plug-ins should I add to my website?
Reputation automation plug-ins automatically ask customers for reviews.
- Communication automation plug-ins automatically send emails and texts for thank you messages, customer feedback requests and surveys, and even requests for referrals. Most plug-ins will also come with options to add widgets for reviews, promotions, and appointments to your company's Facebook page.
I have an auto shop. What plug-ins are currently available to add to my auto repair website?
- Repair Pal
- NAPA Service Assistant
- AutoNet TV
- CustomerLink (recently acquired by DemandForce)
How can I add these plug-ins to my website?
- Contact our Customer Success team and provide us with the login credentials to your accounts so we can get access to the codes necessary for putting this on your website.
- If you don't feel comfortable giving us access to your third party account, you can get widget tools from within your own account. Usually these tools are located on the menu. if you are unable to locate them, contact the specific application's support and request access to the widget tools.