Are you getting notices that your invoices are failing to process? It could be the billing information we currently have on file for you!
No worries, though— updating your billing information is easy!
You can update your information one of two ways:
Option #1: Using the Billing Portal
1. Log into our easy-to-use and completely secure Billing Portal
Information to Access Your Account:
- Username: The email address on your CarCareCONNECT/eDentalImage account
- Password: If you do not know your password,
The reset information will be sent to the email address listed above.
2. Once you have successfully logged in, click the tab on the navigation bar labeled "Billing" and select "Manage Credit Card."
3. Enter your new credit card information and select "Save Changes."
4. Once your new information is saved, you will have the option of paying any outstanding invoices or adding funds/credits to your account.
Option #2: Contacting out Billing Department
1. Call our Billing Department at 1(800) 591-8675 [Ext. 3].
2. Provide updated credit card or eCHECK information to our Billing Representative to store in the Billing System for future use.