We usually advise our clients to give the SEO process a minimum of 3 months before your new website becomes relevant among its competitors. This is due to the fact that it takes time for search engines to crawl and index your website, categorizing it based off of keywords and content that is used throughout the website so that it can determine which type of searches your website should show up for. Since SEO is a continuously ongoing process, your website’s ranking will greatly improve with time.
Articles in this section
- How do I find out what my visitors are searching for?
- Why did my ranking change?
- Can I talk to someone about my marketing plan?
- How do I find my website?
- What are analytics?
- How do I read my analytics?
- When should I see results from PPC (Pay Per Click)?
- When should I see results from SEO or organic searches?