We usually advise our clients to give the SEO process a minimum of three months before their new website becomes relevant among competitors. This is due to the fact that it takes time for search engines to crawl and index a website. Once search engines crawl a website, they categorize it based on keywords and content used throughout the website. After categorizing the site, search engines then determine which type of searches the website should show up for. Since SEO is a continuously ongoing process, a website’s ranking will greatly improve with time.
Articles in this section
- How do I know if I am ranking for specific keywords?
- What is PPC & how is it different from SEO?
- How is my website ranking?
- How do I find out what my visitors are searching for?
- Why did my ranking change?
- Can I talk to someone about my marketing plan?
- How do I find my website?
- What are analytics?
- How do I read my analytics?
- When should I see results from PPC (Pay Per Click)?