Pay-Per-Click is a method used to directly advertise your website on Google. Because you are paying for your position on Google, you will see results immediately. However, you will not pay for the query until someone clicks on your ad.
Articles in this section
- What is PPC & how is it different from SEO?
- How is my website ranking?
- How do I find out what my visitors are searching for?
- Why did my ranking change?
- Can I talk to someone about my marketing plan?
- How do I find my website?
- What are analytics?
- How do I read my analytics?
- When should I see results from PPC (Pay Per Click)?
- When should I see results from SEO or organic searches?