Including images on your website--whether exterior shop photos, interior shop photos, employee photos or photos of your work--helps personalize your site and make it yours. Below is a list of examples of excellent photo ideas for your site:
- Images of the outside of your shop, including the building itself and signage
- Images of the inside of your shop, including the waiting room, front desk and the bays used for your services
- Images of the employees to give your website a welcoming feel
- Images of previous work such as: before and after pictures of a part repair, detailing job, paint job, dent and scratch repair, collision, etc.
- Images of shop pets
- Images of the shop owner and his family to give off a “family owned business” feel
- Images of yourself--show everyone you’re the proud shop owner
Adding these personal images to your site will create a warm, welcoming feel for your customers. Your website tells your story and creates a connection with your customers, inevitably leading to a longer lasting and more expanded customer base.