At RadiusOnline, we have switched to a paperless system for billing and invoicing as part of a "Stay Green" initiative. That being said, we no longer offer mail-in payments as a payment option unless discussed with our Billing Administrator.
We currently offer two different payment methods:
- Credit/Debit Card Payments
- eCHECK Payments
Unfamiliar with eCHECK payments? Here are some perks and benefits to this payment method:
- Payments are automated and come directly out of your bank account, so you don't have to worry about remembering to send a check each month.
- There is no risk of your check getting lost in the mail, thus decreasing identity theft and fraud.
- There is no risk of overdue payments.
- eCHECKs still provide you with a "Paper Trail"— Your bank can easily pull your checking records, just like with paper checks.
- eCHECKs can be stopped/cancelled at any given time by the Billing Department if you request to change your payment method.
What information do I need to provide for eCHECK payments?
- Bank Name
- Name on Account [Business Name/Owner/Authorized User]
- Routing Number
- Account Number