As of April 2017, we have switched to a paperless system for all Billing and Invoicing.
What does this mean for you? Well, this change will make it easier to track for us, and much safer and more convenient for you
- We have moved away from Mail-In payments to only Credit Card or eCHECK payments for an easier experience and greener environment.
If you don't want to use a Credit Card, don't worry!
- eCHECKs are great and very similar to paper payment!
Below are just some of the benefits:
- The payments are automated and come directly out of your bank account, so you don't have to worry about remembering to send the check each month
- There is no risk of your check getting lost in the mail, thus decreasing identity theft and fraud
- There is no risk of overdue payments
- There is no loss of a "Paper Trail"-- your bank can easily pull your checking records, just like with paper checks
- eChecks can be stopped/cancelled at any given time by the Billing department if you request to change your payment method.