Have you received an email from us stating that your latest payment failed to process?
Don't panic! This is most likely due to one of the following:
- The credit card we have on file has expired.
- The credit card we have on file has been cancelled.
- The address associated with the credit card has been changed and CarCareCONNECT was not contacted with updated information.
- Your credit card/debit card has insufficient funds.
- Your bank has blocked activity on your credit card/debit card.
- There is another problem with your account that you will need to contact our Billing Department about.
Taking care of this is easy! Just use our guide on updating your billing information top clear up any issues.
If you need to contact our Billing Department to discuss the "Credit Card Failed" email more in-depth, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1(800) 591-8675 [Ext. 3] for assistance.