When you fill out your business questionnaire at the beginning of your website-building process, you indicate which services you want to target. We use this information to build out your website’s content and keywords. Our team targets keywords within the website's content and on the site's back end. While we can’t rank for every single keyword in your area, we target the keywords that we deem most valuable to your location and your shop’s specialties. If you have any additional keywords you want us to target that do not appear on the front end of your site, you will simply need to provide content for them. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if you’d like to change your keywords or add new content.
Articles in this section
- How do I know if I am ranking for specific keywords?
- What is PPC & wow is it different from SEO?
- How is my website ranking?
- How do I find out what my visitors are searching for?
- Why did my ranking change?
- Can I talk to someone about my marketing plan?
- How do I find my website?
- What are analytics?
- How do I read my analytics?
- When should I see results from PPC (Pay Per Click)?