A Cancellation Form must be completed per our 30-day written cancellation policy and no refunds will be provided for invoices paid prior to the submission date of a cancellation form.
– Your account will continue to be billed until we receive a signed Cancellation Form.
– You will be required to pay any open invoices before an account may be closed.
– Depending on the date we receive your Cancellation Form, you may be charged one final bill, per our 30 Days Required Cancellation Notice.
Website and Email Hosting:
– If you used email addresses provided by CarCareCONNECT, please be sure to download any emails or folders you wish to retain.
– All email account(s) will be shut down upon cancellation.
– The website will be taken down within thirty (30) days of receiving your Cancellation Form.
SEO and Domain Transfer:
– You may see a decrease in search engine rankings due to cancelled SEO marketing services.
– If we purchased a domain name on your behalf and you would like to obtain ownership of it, we can transfer the domain to you. There is a $50 transfer fee. Please indicate whether or not you need the domain name transferred on the Cancellation Form.
– If you select to transfer the domain name, we will setup a new domain host account for you. At that point, you will be the sole owner and manager of the domain. We will no longer be responsible for management of the domain. The login details will be sent via email for you and/or your new website provider.