CarCareCONNECT's (a division of RadiusOnline) Cancellation Policy is as follows:
The Cancellation Form must be completed per our 30-day written Cancellation Policy, and no refunds will be provided for invoices paid prior to the submission date of the Cancellation Form.
- Your account will continue to be billed until we receive a completed and signed Cancellation Form.
- You will be required to pay any open invoices before an account may be closed.
- Depending on the date we receive your Cancellation Form, you may be charged one final bill, per our 30-Days Required Cancellation Notice.
Website and Email Hosting:
- Your website will be taken down within thirty (30) days of receiving your Cancellation Form.
- Any email addresses/accounts provided by CarCareCONNECT will be deleted within thirty (30) days following receiving your Cancellation Form.
- Please be sure to download any emails or folders you wish to retain.
SEO and Domain Transfer:
- You may see a decrease in search engine rankings due to cancelled SEO Marketing Services.
- If we purchased a domain name on your behalf and you would like to obtain ownership of it, we can transfer the domain to you. There is a $50 transfer fee.
- Please indicate whether or not you wish to transfer the domain on the Cancellation Form.
- If you select to transfer the domain name, we will setup a new domain host account for you using our domain provider, Enom. At that point, you will be the sole owner and manager of the domain. We will no longer be responsible for management of the domain.
- The login details will be sent via email for you to keep or share with your new website provider.
If you are thinking of cancelling service with CarCareCONNECT, please visit our Cancellation Information Page or contact our Customer Success Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (404) 961-3330 [Ext. 1] for more information.