Your website's A record acts as a pointer, determining where exactly your domain goes. In order to ensure your domain and your website are connected, the A record must point to where the website itself is hosted. Without this, the domain will not go to your website, and your website will not be found on your domain.
Articles in this section
- What is an A record?
- What if my business is no longer NAPA Branded?
- How can I show cars for sale on my site?
- How can I add coupons or promotions to my site?
- How do I approve reviews or testimonials?
- How to do edits on your site?
- What does our Customer Success Team assist with?
- How can I add third party plug-ins to my site?
- Who should I talk to about getting a new website design?
- Can I add images to my website?